2016 Wholesale Partnerships
This year we are delighted to maintain and further develop our partnerships with local vendors and farms. It is our hope to strengthen our growing practices and business while also creating strong relationships within the community. Here are our 2016 Spring partners:
‣ Weaver Street Market Hillsborough: a vibrant, sustainable food marketplace defined by shared economics, shared community, and shared knowledge for owners and potential owners.
‣ Durham CoOp Market: a community owned and community focused market with a goal to return as much revenue as possible to their community by supporting local farms, selling locally made products, and supporting local jobs.
‣ Scratch: makes real, honest, hand-crafted food. They support and nurture relationships with local farmers and producers and are proud to be a part of Durham, North Carolina’s growing, vibrant food community.
‣ NOSH: one of Raleigh-Durham’s premier spots to enjoy eclectic comfort cuisine within a welcoming, energetic environment, attracting a wide range of guests, including students grabbing breakfast, colleagues holding lunch meetings and families enjoying dinner on the spacious outdoor patio.
‣ Funny Girl Farm Stand: committed to growing the best fruits and vegetables possible in a way that nourishes and preserves our environment.